Monday, September 13, 2010

Target Met

As I am writing this the September contract is trading close to the 1120 level. I will consider that my target was reached and cover all my longs today. I think the market will spend some time around this level, maybe trade a little higher (to 1130), but trade down for this week. This bear market rally should continue after this correction.

This week is an important one on the macroeconomic front with retails sales, industrial production and CPI data coming in. Stay tuned as another part of the economic picture is revealed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adi,

Thank you for the early post.
I have a very basic question, please explain it for me when you have time.

CBOE separate its PC ratio under equity and index, may I use those numbers when trading Emini ?

Thanks.

Adrn said...

yes cc02. this is what i use.

i use equity + index = total put/call ratio.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Adi.

Adrn said...

your welcome cc02.

i think there might be some value in using equity and index separately but i haven't studied that yet.