Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Framework for Tuesday

The put/call ratio has been moving downward in my inverted chart while the market has rallied strongly. This suggests more upside is in the cards:

I think the 1120 level is perfectly attainable by Thursday's close (see also this previous post for more details on this projection).

However, I expect some downside today during the first part of the session and the lunch. The ES can go as low as 1090-1092. This would leave traders looking at a 13 point correction after the lunch - an opportunity they haven't had since the market started to rally last week. I expect them (myself included) to jump right at it and carry the market higher into the close.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adi,
good call, I am in 1091. Thanks.

Adrn said...

the jury is still out, ciscochen

Anonymous said...

Adi,
No harm done, got out in time.
will try again tomorrow 1083/1087 for another scalp long, then expecting the big move down. thanks.