Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update

I see no case for the short side yet but since today's expected rally was cut short by weakness after the lunch (this is the worst kind of weakness in my experience - when you are long, of course) I have to play defense and wait for more confirmation of my views.

Update to update (written after the close): What do you do when the worst kind of weakness is matched by the best kind of strength? Answer: Scale back in.

I am back to holding half of the initial long. Tomorrow should be strong. 1044 is the line in the sand as the market quickly reversed from below it several times.

P.S.: Sorry for the multiple updates on my trades but this is how I manage risk. I have to think of a more organized method of reporting them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adi,
thanks for the updates, during the market whipsaw, I appreciate your input even more.

Adrn said...

your welcome, ciscochen