Thursday, March 3, 2011

Changes For ST Trading

Nice overnight rally! Again, without me. It seems I have a problem with the exits for my Short Term Trading. Recently I anticipated well the short term variations but the market kept kicking me out before the bigger moves. The noise is bigger as the time frames become smaller.

I introduced my ST Trading strategy here, about two months ago. Until I have a longer track of positive performance with this strategy, I will stop posting the trades on the blog. I will still post the Intermediary Term trades, my main focus, for which the short term volatility is not as significant and with which I have achieved decent performance over the years.


Back to the markets, the path I anticipated seems to be very accurate. The market is up significantly as I am writing this and I expect it to reach at least the recent highs.

I expect all this to be a top formation. If conditions look right, I am ready to go short around or above 1340.

P.S.: The rest of the blog stays the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adi, thanks for the update. It is my fault since I said "GL to your trading". Everytime I wish that, you are kicked my the market. So I promise you that I will never ever say that anymore, if you want, I can say"BL to your trading", so you can make a killing.

Anyway, please continue posting you regular Put/call ratio stuff...you are a great trader with great stuff and rational attitude...thanks for the update again and ....your trading!

Tony

TGE said...

Hi

I have to say your calls have really been impressive.
If you get kicked out too often, consider decreasing your position for ST, this way you will be less prone to cover too early.
Just my two cents.

Adrn said...

Thank you Tony and TGE.

The rest of the blog stays the same.

I will still trade for the short term but I will not post the trades on the blog until I gather more experience with this strategy. I feel I have a responsibility towards my readers.

I will also still make the usual comments regarding the shorter term.

Anonymous said...

Adi,

Thanks. Sounds like a good idea, but do post once you have perfected a better ST system.

Admiring Reader