Thursday, April 19, 2012

Patience is key

"Have patience and trade as the market breaks at least an important level against your bias."

If I were to remember only one thing about trading the above would be it. It is the best method to minimize risk I know of.

It is not always easy to apply, though. The fear of missing out interferes quite often


It is my expectation that the market will start falling soon to new lows for the correction. I took yesterday's short in this context. Things didn't look right after I entered the trade and I decided to wait patiently.

Today, the market has already broken above the important 1388.5 level. This is a great opportunity to attempt another short entry if conditions seem right at the open.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Adi.
It is easy to say but hard to be patient. Very difficult...

Tony